Ethiopian Job by ABIG
ABIG is a business management consulting company that provides its services to a portfolio of companies in different sectors ranging from food and beverages, health care, petrochemicals, construction, real-estate and merchandize trading. Depending on the needs of its client organizations, the portfolio continually expands into new sectors. We therefore require a dynamic individual who is quick to learn and adopt in a fast paced environment at the same time design unique solutions to existing businesses leveraging synergy. We have ambitious business goals focused on exploiting local market opportunities as well as take advantage of other markets opportunities.
The Transport Analyst is responsible for performing research and analytical work for Transport Services Department, particularly in the areas of cost management, vehicle & Fuel utilization as well as performance benchmark.
Scope: Responsible for all company vehicles across all business units operational related issues; fuel controlling and performance measurements.
- Perform audit and compliance work
- Under the guidance of the Transport Manager, and Top Management Team, undertake periodic audits on transport compliance throughout the company transport operations.
- reporting the ongoing effectiveness of various maintenance procedures
- Analyze development of productivity measurements to simplify and/or improve processes
- Meticulously fuel controlling of any dispensed fuel in to company owned vehicles supported by configured transport management system
- Controlling role on noncompliance activities
- Monitor the fuel consumption and display the variance/ improvement by time interval
- Control and follow-up of all staff service car arrival and departure time
- Coordinate the distribution of published policies and procedures to each driver
- Control daily log sheet for leased vehicles operational hours
Perform Administrative role
- Create and maintain a comprehensive database of road traffic accidents together with minor incidents involving company vehicles and provide timely reports showing any identifiable trend analysis to the Transport Manager
- Create and maintain comprehensive database any transport related operational costs like fuel, maintenance acquisition
- Record each vehicles insurance period and communicate it reactively
- Document claim request and insurance related documents
- Ability to employ work measurement techniques and conduct studies and research with minimal supervision;
- The principles of statistical methods and techniques; computerized accounting principles and practices; and reporting methods; computer systems and applications.
- BA Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any other related field of study; and minimum of 5 years work experience as Transport Analyst or on related positions.
How to Apply
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV (WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address:
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.
Deadline Aug 26, 2018